Easter Egg Painting - MINI COURSE
Paint beautiful eggs easily even if you're a complete novice. I show you the exact steps and tricks to make the process super easy. Perfect for kids and adults!
BEFORE YOU READ ON...
This course is absolutely ideal for a family/friends get together. Get everyone off their smart phones, gather around a table and have a ton of fun and do something different and meaningful this Easter. Adults can help the kids with painting (or the other way around!).
And if you're looking for something quiet and meaningful to do on your own this Easter then I invite you to join me for this relaxing and creative activity.
I've listed the materials at the bottom of this page so you know what to get before buying this course.
Now for the important bits...
IT CAN BE A CHALLENGE BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE!
Painting Easter Eggs can seem like a challenging task. You look at these beautiful, intricate designs on a curved surface and wonder how it's all done. You might imagine that it's not something you could ever do because by looking at a finished egg you can't work out where you would even begin!
I hear you!
If you've tried painting eggs in the past you might have realised that getting a symmetrical design onto a curved surface is not an easy task.
You might have also realised that coming up with designs can be a challenge and so have left this fun and creative activity convinced that it's just not something you could do.
And even if you have painted some you might have thought "now what do I do with them?"
If that's you I understand EXACTLY where you're coming from. I have taught many students over the years and have seen what the most challenging aspects of egg painting are and as a response to collecting this information I have created this course for people like you.
I'VE MADE IT SO EEEEASY FOR YOU.
After simplifying the process and creating the easiest as well as the most versatile designs I've created this course where you get my exact steps to creating beautifully painted eggs that will last a lifetime and are easy AND fun to paint. It's not rocket science but you do need to follow the right steps.
I show you how to:
- Blow out an egg the RIGHT way which is easy and quick. There are two mistakes people almost always make which makes blowing out the egg difficult and frustrating.
- Create specific grids on your egg surface which makes the actual drawing of the design SUPER easy. Not just easy but SUPER EASY!
- Hold the egg and your pen so you actually get smooth line work.
- Create a myriad of different designs off a few simple grids. You'll keep painting one egg after another and no two will be the same.
- Amaze your friends and family not just with your skills but also with beautiful gifts and possibly a new tradition after you read about what we do with Easter eggs in our home.
The Easter Egg painting Course comes with:
- 12 page downloadable PDF with instructions, patterns and inspirational colour photos.
- Over 60 minutes of guided video tutorials broken up into sections making it easy for you to jump between the sections if you need to.
Materials you'll need:
- small sharp pointed knife
- paper towel
- empty egg carton
- chicken eggs (however many you’d like to paint)
- cup or bowl to blow the eggs out into
- Posca markers (available at all Officeworks stores in Australia and major stationary suppliers outside of Australia. You can also use permanent markers if you cannot get Posca Markers.)
- 2B pencil
My name is Kasia Jacquot. I am a Polish born folk artist specialising in embroidery and egg painting. Each year just before Easter I put aside my embroidery work and focus on painting beautiful eggs as I have been doing almost every year since I was a child, when I learned by observing my grandfather.
My greatest passion aside from my own work is to help other's achieve beautiful creative results in the easiest ways possible. I believe that when the unnecessary obstacles are removed and the process is simplified then anyone can start creating and being pleased with the results. It's that satisfaction that then leads to more and more creativity.
I have found in my years of teaching that everyone who has a desire to create also has an ability to create. In almost every case the biggest barrier is believing that the process is complex and that you are unable to do it. All my embroidery classes as well as my egg painting classes are created with simplification in mind. Once you get going and gain some confidence you will take over on your own and go forth to continue creating one beautiful thing after another.
I hope to show you the path to your own already existing abilities through one of my courses.
Get started now!
Start1 - Welcome! (1:47)
Start2 - Preparing your tools and materials. (1:04)
Start3 - 'Blowing' out the eggs! Eeeek! (5:04)
Start4 - Drawing a grid on your egg. (3:27)
Preview5 - Drawing your first design. (5:15)
Start6 - Painting in the colours! Let the fun begin! (3:06)
Start7 - Paint. Dry. Draw. Repeat. (42:18)
Start8 - Finishing, displaying and starting new traditions. (2:01)
StartBONUS LESSON - PART 1 (11:49)
StartBONUS LESSON - PART 2 (8:23)